before we analyze the Insurance Rates by Car we will have basic market understanding on How Car Make and Model Impact Auto Insurance Costs
Why do we need car insurance?
Running responsible car insurance is legally required in almost every state because it will help you pay for the damages and damage caused to others in the event of an accident. It can also help pay legal costs if you are taken to court for an accident. Alternative physical damage coverage, extensive and is damage and pay for damage to your own car regardless of fault. For an average driver, the full coverage car insurance costs about $ 1,300, but it can save you a lot of money,
- You are financially protected – without car insurance, you have to pay out of pocket for your accident and injuries.
- Your home, savings, and assets are not at risk if you are in an accident.
- You will be reimbursed to repair your car after an accident.
How do we compare car insurance quotes?
To get the lowest price on your car insurance, you need to compare auto insurance prices to see which company is the most affordable. The cost of a policy can vary by hundreds of dollars, sometimes even thousands. Insurance companies use a variety of methods to determine how much you should pay, so there is a different cost for your coverage.CarInsurance.com Consumer Analyst Penny Gusner offers the following expert advice to compare car insurance price:
- Access your coverage want and decide how much insurance to buy.
- Compare the same coverage level
- Compare at least three different auto insurance company
- Do research on customer satisfaction and claims handling, not just pick on price.
- Do not cancel your existing coverage until you have a new policy.
Car Insurance Rate by Age
With age comes wisdom and car insurance costs decrease. This is obvious when you look at average car insurance rates by age .
Car insurance is generally very high for people under the age of 25. Young and young drivers are inexperienced behind the wheel, and statistics show that as a whole class they are at higher risk for auto insurance providers as they are more vulnerable to accidents than other age groups, higher risk equal higher rates.
As you can see in the “age-average car insurance rates” chart below, in general, the rates for drivers in their 40s, 50s and 60s are cheaper and then increase slightly at age 70. Here are the average car insurance rates by age for followings kits.
- Minimum states – what it takes to drive a car legally in your state
- Liability Car Insurance – Limit of $ 50,000 to Cover Physical Injury in Others, Up to $ 100,000 for an Accident, and $ 50,000 to Pay for Damage to another car or property
- Complete Coverage – Limit liability of $ 100,000 for coverage of physical injury to others in an accident, up to $ 300,000 for an accident, $ 100,000 for damage to another car or property, and $ 500 less with extensive and is an insurance yes , you can.
Car insurance rate by age chart
Car insurance by age for the early 20
When you hit your 20s , your rates start to drop, but you will still pay more than most drivers until you reach age 26. Bellow you will find average car insurance cost by age for several common coverage set for the time when your teen years are in the rear view mirror but much cheaper rates are still a bit further down the road.
How much car insurance for a 20 years old male and female?
|Age 20||Average rate||Average rate|
|Liability Only – State Minimum BI/PD||Female||$1,031||Male||$1,173|
|Liability Only – 50/100/50 BI/PD||Female||$1,178||Male||$1,343|
|Full Coverage – 100/300/100 BI/PD – 500 Comp/Collision||Female||$2,862||Male||$3,385|
Car insurance for a 21 years old male and female?
|Age 21||Average rate||Average rate|
|Liability Only – State Minimum BI/PD||Female||$832||Male||$919|
|Liability Only – 50/100/50 BI/PD||Female||$950||Male||$1,051|
|Full Coverage – 100/300/100 BI/PD – 500 Comp/Collision||Female||$2,335||Male||$2,696|
Car insurance for a 22 years old male and female?
|Age 22||Average rate||Average rate|
|Liability Only – State Minimum BI/PD||Female||$762||Male||$826|
|Liability Only – 50/100/50 BI/PD||Female||$869||Male||$943|
|Full Coverage – 100/300/100 BI/PD – 500 Comp/Collision||Female||$2,148||Male||$2,427|
Car insurance for a 23 years old male and female?
|Age 23||Average rate||Average rate|
|Liability Only – State Minimum BI/PD||Female||$704||Male||$760|
|Liability Only – 50/100/50 BI/PD||Female||$802||Male||$867|
|Full Coverage – 100/300/100 BI/PD – 500 Comp/Collision||Female||$2,000||Male||$2,233|
Car insurance for a 24 years old male and female?
|Age 24||Average rate||Average rate|
|Liability Only – State Minimum BI/PD||Female||$663||Male||$706|
|Liability Only – 50/100/50 BI/PD||Female||$754||Male||$804|
|Full Coverage – 100/300/100 BI/PD – 500 Comp/Collision||Female||$1,886||Male||$2,079|
Car insurance for a 25 years old male and female?
|Age 25||Average rate||Average rate|
|Liability Only – State Minimum BI/PD||Female||$604||Male||$611|
|Liability Only – 50/100/50 BI/PD||Female||$687||Male||$696|
|Full Coverage – 100/300/100 BI/PD – 500 Comp/Collision||Female||$1,706||Male||$1,784|